Wednesday, July 11, 2012

100 something. If you're bored, go ahead and read this. ;)


I grabbed this 'survey' from Zyla Monica because: first, I haven't posted anything since April 30; second, I'm quite bored; and third, I miss answering this kind of surveys, remembering the early days of Facebook.


1. Real name: Jan Portia Fullante Castro
*my father's name is Danilo nicknamed Dan, my hunch is, Jan came from Dan. Portia came from Webster dictionary. ;)
2. Nickname(s): Portia - my common nick
*Jan - you can count on your fingers how many call me this
JP - Mino's twin, Vito, call me this nick and also my HUM1 prof, sir Dennis
Porky/Porkchop/Porkychops - most of my orgmates in PAFT Beta call me these names
Tia - my tatay Dan call me this
Porti-A - mu kuyas from Men's Dorm in UPLB call me this
Jeka - my first nickname. This nick came from Kamla Jean: my suppose-to-be name suggested by my grandmother. My teachers in high school, relatives and ORBSIS are the ones who use this nick.
3. Zodiac sign: Virgo
4. Male or female: Female
5. Elementary: Alabat Central Elementary School
6. Middle School: none
7. High School: Alabat Island National High School
8. Hair color: Hazelnut brown
*according to some hair dresser somewhere in Laguna
9. Long or short: or? haha! Not yet long..going there!
10. Loud or Quiet: Loud!
11. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans
12. Phone or Camera: Phone. Or both.
13. Health freak: Not so. Sometimes.
14. Drink or Smoke?: Mostly, drink. I used to smoke back in college during drinking sessions.
15. Do you have a crush on someone?: Yes. Mino knows. ;)
16. Eat or Drink: Both
17. Piercings?: Ears. The regular ones.
18. Tattoos: None. So far.


HAVE YOU EVER?

19. Been in an airplane: Yes
*And I enjoy it everytime.
20. Been on a motorcycle: Yes
21. Been in a car accident: Never. Hopefully not.
22. Been in a fist fight: Of course. haha! With my younger siblings, back in the days.


FIRSTS:

23. First piercing: Just the regular ones.
24. First best friend: Arianne Tarranco. Classmate since birth and neighbor! haha
25. First award: Third Honorable Mention. Kinder 2. That's as far as I can remember.
26. First crush: Patrick Garcia. Hello Jen. :))
28. First big vacation: Alabat. :)


LASTS:

29. Last person you talked to: Mino
30. Last person you texted: Mino
31. Last person you watched a movie with: Mino
32. Last food you ate: Pansit and pandesal and kwek-kwek for merienda. Yap. Masarap ako kumain.
33. Last movie you watched: Abraham Lincoln. The Vampire Hunter. Great watch! :)
34. Last song you listened to: Payphone - Maroon 5
35. Last thing you bought: Kwek-kwek
36. Last person you held hands with: Mino


FAVES:

37. Food: Asian & Italian
38. Drinks: Lemonade, Red Iced Tea, Beer (yes, I love beer!)
39. Clothing: Shirts and jeans
40. Books: Rowling's, Meyer's, Patterson's, Collin's
41. Music: R&B, Pop, Pop/Rock
42. Flower: Red roses
44. Movies: Hmm. (see Books minus Patterson's) movies. haha! Troy, Finding Nemo, Transformers, White Chicks, Eurotrip, many more.
45. Positions: :))
46. Subjects: Astronomy and parts of Biology. Interested in Taxonomy.


IN 2011.....

47. kissed in the snow: I wish
48. celebrated Halloween: So-so day
49. had your heart broken: Never been complete. <3
50. went over the minutes on your cell phone: didn't catch this honestly. ;)
51. someone questioned your sexual orientation: Yes! My boss. She thought I was "tomboy". Great. :))
52. came out of the closet: No
53. gotten pregnant: Hell NO
54. had an abortion: definitely NOT
55. done something you've regretted: None
56. broke a promise: Can't remember
57. hid a secret: Yes
58. pretended to be happy: Yes
59. met someone who changed your life: Yes
60. pretended to be sick: No
61. left the country: I wish. haha!
62. tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it: Yes. Eating fried eggplant with bagoong.
63. cried over the silliest thing: like watching same old movie and cry again (for the nth time)?
64. ran a mile: Not yet. My goal.
65. went to the beach with your best friend(s): Yes. I consider my family as best friends also. :)
66. stay single the whole year: I've been "double" for the past two years. :))

CURRENTLY:

67. Eating: No
68. Drinking: Yes. Water.
69. I'm about to reply: None at the moment
70. Listening to: The phone ringing from Corn program and the usual chatter around me.
71. Plans for today: Help my parents with something and sleep some more.
72. Waiting for: Mino to come back from Benguet. ;)

YOUR FUTURE:

73. Want kids?: Yes. Twins please? ;)
74. Want to get married?: Yes of course.
75. Careers in mind: have that "Senior" attached to my current position. And be a happy mom.

WHICH IS BETTER WITH A GIRL?

76. Lips or eyes: Eyes
77. Shorter or taller?: Shorter
78. Romantic or spontaneous: Both!
79. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice arms
80. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
81. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship, always.
82. Trouble-maker or hesitant: Neither

HAVE YOU EVER:

83. Lost glasses/contacts: No
84. Ran away from home: Muntik na! When I was in third grade. Napagalitan ni mudra, nag-alsa balutan, napagalitan lalo. :))
85. Hold a gun/knife for self defense: No
86. Killed somebody: If looks can kill, I think I'm in jail now.
87. Broken someone's heart: Unfortunately, yes.
88. Been arrested: No
89. Cried when someone died: Yes


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

90. Yourself: Yes!
91. Miracles: Yes
92. Love at first sight: No
93. Heaven: Yes
94. Santa Claus: When I was a kid, yes. Right now, I believe in myself. ;)
95. Sex on the first date: Not a good idea.
96. Kiss on the first date: It depends. haha! Sa cheeks pwede pa.


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now?: Mino umuwi ka naaa! :D
98. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life?: Yes. :)
99. Do you believe in God: Heavenly YES.
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 15 people: Tag yourselves. :))

~P

0 comments:

Post a Comment