Tuesday, April 24, 2012

One step forward.

04.23.2012.

This day is another so-so day yet I felt light and ready to write some more. I never wanted to blog until this day. First, I only write when I'm in the mood. Second, I have this bad habit of starting short stories and not finishing them. When I have the urge to write, I grab a pen and any paper available then scribble away. When the urge disappears, I'll stop writing even in the middle of the story. Then it will be so hard to continue afterwards. But this day, I decided I will have my own blog. For all the doodles and random thoughts that may pop in the way.

I also love taking random pictures. I will include them here in the future.

So whenever I'm in the mood for writing, I'll stop by here. I will also include my past doodles for the sake of sharing.

P.S.
This blog is also inspired by my beloved other half ~ Mino :)


Doodle some more! :)

1 comments:

minomarimat said...

Really nice first blog post! :)

Keep it going, dear. :) Even if you lose the urge when you're in the middle of the story, keep us posted about it. :) After all, it doesn't mean it's the end of that story, right? :)

<3

Post a Comment