Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Unposted task on myLot.

It's been four weeks since I joined this site where you can post comments, photos and start a discussion while getting paid. Well, for quality posts/comments that is. I decided to join this site so that I can maximize my idle hours during work. I can't settle for just sitting there whenever I finished my assigned task. So during my wee hours, I do posts and comments on myLot.

Here you can also do tasks and get paid as well. Normally, tasks have higher pay than just simply posting or commenting on a topic (it's really hard to compare since I don't know how much rate for a single post/comment since it's not stated) because there is a specific amount on every task. When I plan to do a task, I normally read it first then do it before accepting the task. THAT was my mistake.

I am writing this post because of this one task that I did but unfortunately wasn't accepted (officially). I am posting it now so that my efforts won't go to waste (I hope). The rule of the task is simple. You just have to rephrase the whole article without taking its essence. Below is my version of the article. Too bad I didn't save the original copy for comparison.

* I wrote this (#1) per se so as not to ruin the article but I think it is the introduction part.



Tips to find a dentist whom you can trust 
1. One of the vital accessory organs of our body is our teeth. And to keep our teeth clean and healthy, we should periodically visit a reliable dentist. Finding dependable dentists to take care of our precious incisors is a hard task. In order to search for that right doc, here are some tips to take in searching for excellent that service.*
2. A specialized dentist should finish a tertiary course and proper training before he or she can operate. You can background check a dentist’s profile through the internet where you can see their license status, trainings undergone and services offered. 
3. You can also check the dentists’ performance from previous clients mentioned on the site. Just read and analyze carefully for the site may only maintain positive feedbacks for that said dentist. 
4. If you want to read some more about the dentist’s profile, you can visit other sites with reviews and blogs. Looking for reliable dentist make take some good readings.  
5. One of the considerations in choosing a good dentist is the place where he does his work. A clean and well-groomed clinic reflects a clean dentist as well. And a good quality clinic should contain up-to-date equipments and machines. Given the technology today, the equipments and machines should be well updated for better delivery of services. The bottom-line for a well-rounded clinic is its hygiene.  
6. Dentistry not only involves general cleaning, flossing, fillings and round-up check for cavities but it also dwells on orthodontics, restoration of implants, sedation, wisdom tooth removal and other more complex operations for the teeth. 
7. The best way to choose a dental clinic is to find a clinic with multiple dentists. Not only it will aid you in what your teeth really needs, it will also address what is the real problem you are dealing. One example of a good clinic is the presence of an orthodontist that may help children especially for their braces needs. 


~~~
There. You've read the task that was supposed to be posted (ha ha). Is it worth paying for? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment